I have taken the liberty to put together a hot and sexy list of fragrances that will not only make you feel like a million dollar man, but also get you the attention you deserve!
DANGER Note: All of these fragrances have been recommended to me by women, gorgeous women with intense sexual prowess. If you wear this stuff, you risk being more attractive to them, and things could get steamy.
- To start off the list is Blue de Chanel. Off of their website it goes for $59.00 for 1.7oz. This fragrance is described as a woody, citrus’y, and fresh scent, “defines convention, and resists the ordinary every day.”
- Next is Giorgio Armani’s Acqua di gio men. From their website, it goes for $57.00 for a 1.7oz. They claim it as a woody marine freshness for a natural and authentic mood. “This aquatic, aromatic fragrance opens with a splash of fresh, calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine.”
- Le Male, by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fragrance they claim to balance the life of yin and yang. It goes at Sephora for $42.00 for 1.3oz. The website claims it to be “A verile man who accepts his sensitive side will appreciate this strong yet sensual eau de toilette.”
- Issey Miyake out of Paris has a wonderful fragrance called L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme. This goes for $58.00 for a 2.5oz at Sephora. They claim it to be a “vibrating freshnes of Yuzu meets Sandalwood.”
- Play for Him by Givenchy is an interesting little package. 1.7oz goes for $53.00 at Sephora. They claim it to be a “perfectly balanced concoction of elegance and hedonism.”
- The One by Dolce & Gabbana is an intriguing fellow that comes in at $57.00 for 1.7oz from Sephora. They claim it to be for the charismatic, seductive, elegant, and sophistic man. This one has hints of tobacco in it.
Of course there are a tonnnne more fragrances out there, but these are just some of the more popular ones. Of course, some people do not like going after a fragrance that everybody has, so I’ll leave that up to you to report back to me! I’m interested in any other fragrances that you may have that you think blows these 6 out of the water.
A few notes that I have learnt along the way.
- Seasons should dictate which type of fragrance you are wearing. In the spring and summer more fruity and bright fragrances are a better choice. In the winter and fall months its a good choice to go with the heartier fragrances that have more earthy and wooden, even tobacco scents.
- Don’t go crazy with spraying it on your clothes, its meant and designed for your skin.
- The best way to apply it is a tiny bit in one (or some) the following places (not all, dont put to much on!): wrists, back of knees, or even the back of the neck. Applying it to the sides of the neck is a bad place because your skin is extra sensitive there.
- After about 5 minutes, the smell should be blended with your body, so you shouldn’t be able to smell it anymore. This is a good place.
Good luck and I hope you’ll recommend some more fragrances I’ve missed!